Decision maker: Director of Children and Families
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Director of Childrens & Families
1. Authorise the required ‘task orders’ issued via the LLEP to deliver a package of ‘Early Works’ to facilitate the Learning Places expansion at Beecroft Primary School for the sum of £868,416 which includes pre-construction fees incurred to date and securing of the offsite manufacturing slot for the required accommodation.
2. Approve the expenditure of £868,416 from capital scheme number 32450/BEE/000 for the completion of a package of ‘Early Works’ necessary to deliver the expansion of Beecroft Primary School for a September 2018 occupation. This is to be funded from the £1.2m allocated for the expansion of Beecroft Primary as part of the Learning Places Programme report approved at the December 2016 Executive Board.
3. Note the programme dates identified in section 4.0 of this report in relation to the implementation of this decision. The final delivery date for this scheme is prior to the commencement of term September 2018.
4. Note that a subsequent DCR will be submitted for the main works following the decision of the 2018 February Executive Board.
5. Note that the officer responsible for implementation is the Built Environment Project Officer.
Wards Affected: Kirkstall;
Contact: Edward Staveley, Project Officer, Children's Services 0113 37 87204 Email: email@example.com.
Publication date: 12/02/2018