Supply of ICT Goods and Services Agreement and Support contract extension
The current Supply of Goods and Services Agreement is with SCC, which is on a 2 + 2 + 1 year contract.
The decision is to extend for the final year of the contract. Since the last extension the software supply has been moved to a new contract,
Therefore this decision is to extend the contract to provide:
· Supply of hardware and accessories including delivery, configuration and disposal of hardware such as PC’s, laptops, Tablets and monitors.
· Support of Hardware failures
· Provision of professional services
Alongside this extension will be the start of a procurement to identify a new supplier once this contract ends.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure > £250,000;
Decision status: For Determination
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 14/02/2017
Decision due: Not before 15th Mar 2017 by Deputy Chief Executive
Lead director: Deputy Chief Executive
Contact: Stephanie Gledhill, Exchange and end user delivery manager 0113 37 84366 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delegated decision notification
- Report to the decision maker