Councillor Richard Lewis

Councillor Richard Lewis Councillor Richard Lewis

Title: Executive Member for Regeneration, Transport and Planning

Party: Labour

Ward: Pudsey

Other councillors representing this Ward:

Surgery details

Pudsey Library, Church Lane, LS28 7TY
1st and 3rd Thursday of the month, 5.00pm - 6.00pm

Tyersal Residents' Club, Tyersal Road, BD4 8EZ
Last Tuesday of the month, 7:30pm - 8:00pm

Swinnow Community Centre, Swinnow Lane, LS13 4RF
Last Saturday of the month, 10:00am - 11:00am

Contact information

Correspondence Address: 
173 Smalewell Road
LS28 8HT

Phone:  (0113) 256 7389


Bus. phone:  (0113) 378 89005

Committee appointments

Terms of Office

Appointments to outside bodies


IC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> Leeds - Leeds City Council
Leeds City Council

Website unavailable

Sorry, this website is currently temporarily unavailable.

This is to allow us to make improvements and carry out essential maintenance work, we are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Emergency contact details

Please note the numbers listed below are for emergency situations only.

  • Adult Social Care Emergency Duty Team 07712 106378.
         If you feel that a child is immediately at risk of harm please dial 999 and ask for the police.
  • Emergency repairs for non- council buildings and highways 0113 376 0499
  • Noise nuisance outside office hours 0113 242 5841
  • you have nowhere safe to stay tonight and it is outside of our opening hours please call our emergency duty service on 07891273939

Council housing emergency repairs

Housing Leeds 0800 188 4000 (free from a land line) / 0113 376 0410 - Customers with hearing or speech impairments can email - The out of hours team will aim to respond to your email within one hour.

Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation 0113 378 2188 - Deaf customers with a text phone can access the same services 24/7 by typing 18001 before the 0800 number.

Health services

You can use the NHS Choices website to search for doctors, dentists, hospitals and pharmacies in your local area. The website includes maps and directions of how to find each service by road or by public transport.

MyLeeds customer account

You can still use your MyLeeds account to report roads, footpath and pavement issues and environmental issues such as reporting a pothole, a lost dog, litter, fly-tipping, vandalism or access being blocked on a pavement etc.

You can also:

Money Information Centre (MIC)

While we are unable to direct you to a variety of agencies in Leeds that can help with debt and money advice, we suggest in the interim you visit and


You can still book your sports and active lifestyles activities on-line and make bookings for performances at the Carriageworks theatre, Leeds International Concert Season and Leeds Town Hall.

You can also search our library catalogue and if you're a member, renew or reserve a library book.

Local travel information

Other useful organisations

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.