Decision Maker: Director of Children and Families
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Head of Learning Systems agreed to:
1. Approve the requirement to enter into an ‘Early Works’ agreement with the LLEP for Portakabin Limited to deliver ‘package one’ of the ‘Early Works’ programme necessary to meet the critical path programme for expansion of Carr Manor Community School (Primary Phase). This will take the form of an ‘Early Works’ agreement between the authority and Leeds D&B One Ltd for the sum of £248,750.
2. Approve the expenditure of £248,750 from capital scheme number 32655/CAR/000 for the completion of ‘package one’ of the ‘Early Works’ programme at Carr Manor Community School (Primary Phase).
3. Note that this constitutes the second of two separate ‘Early Works’ packages required at Carr Manor Community School (Primary Phase) prior to entering into formal contract following determination of the planning application on the 6th March 2019. ‘package one’, detailed within this report, includes for site preparation activities and procurement of key materials only.
4. Note the programme dates identified in section 4.0 of this report, in relation to the implementation of this decision, represents the critical path for project success and must be adhered to where possible.
5. Note that the officer responsible for implementation is the Head of Projects and Programmes, Asset Management & Regeneration and authorise them to enter into all other agreements required to deliver this project.
Wards Affected: Moortown;
Contact: Christopher Gosling, Estate Management - Development Officer 0113 37 87198 Email: email@example.com.
Publication date: 07/01/2019
Date of decision: 07/02/2019