Decision Maker: Director of City Development
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Chief Officer (Highways and
• Authorised the detailed design, consultation including advertisement of a Section 23 Notice and implementation of a scheme to regulate parking, encourage sustainable forms of transport to school through the improved pedestrian and cycle crossing facilities, reduce vehicular speeds and generally create a safe road environment around the new school entrance, as detailed in paragraphs 3.4.1 to 3.4.4;
• Requested the City Solicitor to:
• Advertise a draft Traffic Regualtion Order to introduce ‘waiting restrictions’ on Harewood Way, Hough Top, Swinnow Lane and Wellstone Avenue, as shown on drawing numbers TM/28/2859/HB1.2 and if no objections are received, to make and seal the order as advertised;
• Advertise a draft Speed Limit Order to introduce a 20mph speed limit zone shown on drawing TM/15/2859/HB1.3 and if no valid objections are received, to make and seal the order as advertised; and
• Advertise a notice under Section 90c of the Highways Act 1980 to provide a new speed plateau for a humped Tiger Crossing as shown on drawing TM/15/2859/HB1.1.
Wards Affected: Pudsey;
Contact: Jonathan Waters, Highways Officer 0113 395 0654 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date: 24/01/2018