Decision Maker: Director of Children and Families
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Head of Learning Systems agreed to:
1. Sanction the requirement to enter into an ‘Early Works’ agreement with the LLEP for ICL to deliver ‘package one’ of the ‘Early Works’ programme necessary to meet the critical path programme for expansion of Moor Allerton Hall Primary School. This will take the form of an ‘Early Works’ agreement between the authority and Leeds D&B One Ltd for the sum of £127,687.46.
2. Approve the expenditure of £127,687.46 from capital scheme number 32737/MAL/000 for the completion of ‘package one’ of the ‘Early Works’ programme at Moor Allerton Hall Primary School.
3. Note that this constitutes the first of two separate ‘Early Works’ packages required at Moor Allerton Hall Primary School prior to entering into formal contract in February 2019. Package one, detailed within this report, includes for site preparation activities and enabling works only.
4. Note the programme dates identified in section 4.0 of this report, in relation to the implementation of this decision, represents the critical path for project success and must be adhered to where possible.
5. Note that the officer responsible for implementation is the Head of Projects and Programmes, Asset Management & Regeneration.
Wards Affected: Moortown;
Contact: Christopher Gosling, Estate Management - Development Officer 0113 37 87198 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date: 07/01/2019