Decision Maker: Director of Resources
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Chief Officer of Sustainable Energy &
1. Approved the receipt of funding from the Office for low Emission Vehicles and subsequent injection of £202,500 grant funding into the Early Measures Capital Scheme.
2. Authorised the expenditure of the £202,500 ORCS external grant funding to cover the work streams itemised above.
3. Authorised expenditure of up to £47,793.16 from the Early Measures budget to cover capital costs. There is an existing ring fenced budget for public charge point delivery within this scheme.
4. Approved the additional investment of £44,169.39 that will be provided by the charge point operator. This funding will be the operator’s contribution to the overall costs of the scheme and will not be received by the authority. This provides a total expenditure of £294,462.55 for the scheme, of which ?£250,293.16? is from the capital budget secured by SEAQ from external funding.
5. Approved the award of this work directly to EB Charging Ltd in line with the reasoning in 3.3 and 3.4 through the approved KCS framework contract.
Wards Affected: Various;
Contact: James Hulme, James Hulme 0113 3786996.
Publication date: 04/08/2022
Date of decision: 04/08/2022