The Director of Resources & Housing:
• Agreed to waive CPR 3.1.5 as the proposed procurement approach represents a deviation from the established process of using the YORbuild2 framework.
• Noted that the Head of Council Housing Growth, as per the scheme of delegation, has approved an initial feasibility study of a potential new housing scheme at Healey Croft, Tingley, Leeds and the costs incurred through the feasibility stage for surveys and third party consultancy costs of £155k;
• Noted that Head of Asset Management has approved the allocation of the Healey Croft Site for the use of the council housing growth programme under his delegated authority through the Director of City Development;
• Approved the appointment of Wilmott Dixon Construction Limited via direct call off from the Scape Framework (Major Works) to complete the feasibility and the award of a Pre-Construction Services Design Agreement (PCSDA) at a cost of £282,911 excluding VAT to complete the detailed design development and cost estimating prior to contract award.
• Noted that a further report will follow to seek Director Approval to award an NEC Construction contract for the scheme, subject to a successful outcome to the planning process.