Approval needed to undertake procurement of multitrade contractors to support LBS with delivery of responsive repairs, voids and maintenance to domestic properties.
The contract will be for an initial term of 4 years with the option to extend for 4 x 12 month periods. We will be looking to appoint a maximum of 6 contractors within 6 lots.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Financial Impact>£500K;
Decision status: For Determination
Wards affected: Various;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 15/10/2020
Decision due: Not before 13th Nov 2020 by Director of Resources and Housing
Lead director: Director of Resources and Housing
Department: Resources and Housing
Contact: Craig Simpson, Head of Leeds Building Services 0113 3785416 Email: Craig.Simpson@leeds.gov.uk.
• LBS Procurement Strategy Report
• Project Meetings
• Authority to Procure Report
• Head of Leeds Building Services,
• Senior Financial Manager for Leeds Building Services
• Leeds Building Services Key Stakeholders,
• Procurement and Commercial Services (inc. Legal),
• CEL WAM/WBR