Authorisation is sought for the Council to extend the BBO Stronger Families programme for the maximum period to Sept 2022, and to award funds totalling approximately £3m to 18 third sector partners.
The total value for the extended period is £3,501,200
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure > £250,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 14/05/2019
Decision due: Not before 12th Jun 2019 by Director of Children and Families
Lead director: Director of Children and Families
Department: Children and Families
Contact: Michelle Whippey, Contracts Manager 0113 3785422 Email: email@example.com.
The Big Lottery and LEP have been part of the approval process for the extension and providers.
Key stakeholders have been consulted throughout the programme, including about the extension, via the Stronger Families Project Board
Project Board Members
· Representatives from the DWP in Bradford and Leeds
· Representatives from the volunteer sector strategic partnership in Bradford and Leeds
· Stronger Families Project Manager
· Representatives from the Stronger Families Hub organisations
· Representatives from Bradford Council Children and Family Service
· Representatives from Leeds City Council Children and Family Service
· Representative from Leeds City Council Employment and Skills Service
Portfolio Holder: The Executive Member for Children & Families