Click through browse meetings and agendas for this committee to view meeting dates, agendas and minutes.
You can also Subscribe to Updates using the link HERE to sign up for notifications of items of interest from any committee, board or panel. The Subscribe to Updates link can also be found under the Related Pages section of this webpage. You can unsubscribe and change your preferences at any time.
Scrutiny Board (City Development)
The City Development Scrutiny Board scrutinises those matters falling within the portfolio of the Director of City Development.
Areas covered by the City Development Scrutiny Board include:
· Property and Asset Management
· Economic Development
· Transport and Planning Policy
· Planning Services
· Building Control/Safety at Public Grounds
· Land Drainage Activities
· Economic Regeneration
· Architectural and Highways Design Services
· City Centre Management
· Business Development Inward Investment
· Operation of Retail and Wholesale Markets
· Tourism and Promotions
· Leeds Renaissance Programmes
· Environmental Management – climate change, policy development, strategic waste management, environmental improvements
· Highways Services and Urban Traffic Management
· Heritage Services
· Arts and Events
· Sport and Active Recreation
· Parks and Countryside
· Cemeteries and Crematoriums
To view the Terms of Reference for the Board, please click here.
The Chair of this Board is:
Councillor J Proctor
Please contact the Board’s Principal Scrutiny Adviser for further information:
Tel: (0113) 24 74557
Support officer: Stuart Robinson (0113) 24 74360. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org