The Director of Adults and Health has -
• Given authority to receive £242,000 of One Public Estate (Phase 9) funding from West Yorkshire Combined Authority (WYCA) and enter into a funding agreement between LCC and WYCA.
• Approved bringing together different funding streams into a single project budget (cost centre 50537 as per para 6 below).
• Given authority to spend and administer the overall budget for the purpose of delivering the project’s business case, on behalf of the city’s health and care estate partnership.
• Noted the role of Community Ventures Leeds in progressing business case development.
• Noted the timescale to complete the outline business case work.
• Noted the Estates Programme Manager as the officer responsible for implementation of this decision.